Sunday, August 26, 2007

Toolin' around

Today my dad came down to hang out, and I suggested he bring his bike along with him. A few years ago I built up a mountain bike for him and gave it to him for his birthday, but we haven't gone for a ride together since then! It got hot pretty early in the day, and I was dreading going out in the blazing heat, but fortunately the clouds rolled in and cooled things off a bit before we headed out. We tooled around the area, explored some paths and neighborhoods I haven't seen before, and overall had a great time wandering around. I think this was the first time we've been riding together since I was a teenager! All in all a good day. I wish I had a picture of us together, especially with my dad fully outfitted in his bike gear, but I forgot until we had already put the bikes away. We'll just have to go riding again so I can get a pic next time--right, dad?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Erik, I'm looking forward to another ride with you!

Kibo said...

Just let me know when and where!